Technical Applications Trainer
We’re a dynamic team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the healthcare technology space. Our mission is to develop intelligent solutions that bridge the gap between plans, providers, and patients. We’re well on our way but need more arms and legs to help carry out our mission.
At Vital Data Technology (VDT) we are delivering on the promise of artificial intelligence and machine learning within health information technology in a meaningful and actionable way. How you ask? Through CareFlow Automation™. We’re building the next generation care coordination utility leveraging advanced data analytics and predictive models to better identify, risk stratify, and automate engagement and collaboration among health plans, physicians and patients. Our Affinitē platform seamlessly integrates traditional and non-traditional data sets from both plans and providers to deliver a full suite of integrated analytics, HEDIS management, care coordination and engagement solutions.
Payers and health systems continue to seek better ways to achieve a tighter integration strategy that truly coordinates all stakeholders across the healthcare landscape in a patient-centered manner. Our Affinitē platform bridges the care coordination gap across the care continuum empowering plans and providers to work in unison to achieve the Triple Aim.
We’re growing and looking to expand our client partnership organization. This position will play a critical role in our client partnership strategy - driving utilization and adoption. We’re seeking training professionals who are passionate about evolving the client learning experience.
VDT is committed to making our client partners successful and are looking for like-minded seasoned professionals who are also committed to delivering a world-class client partner experience.
If you’re up for the challenge, and the following sounds like you… let’s talk!
- Own end-to-end training and the end-user education function across all products and services
- Apply professional training methodologies and techniques to create a curriculum-based training regimen that promotes long term utilization and adoption
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on Affinitē platform functionality; as a subject matter expert, serve as a resource to others in the organization
- Develop proficiencies with product related use cases, topics and expertise in designated user roles
- Examine existing training asset library for relevance and accuracy, modifying, adding or retire material as needed; continuously update all materials ensuring our library of assets are always current and complete
- Design and format training collateral that aligns with topic, need and/or intended audience
- Conducts end-user training sessions (remote or onsite) ensuring format and content align with each client partner profile, need and expectation
- Commit to continuous product and delivery innovation; sharing client input and product ideas gained through interactions with client partners
- Promote an active and progressive teaching and learning culture
- Complete any special projects or duties as assigned
- Unwavering commitment to the overall success of the organization, and our client partners
- Bachelor's Degree, and minimum 2 years progressive experience leading technical applications training, specifically in a healthcare/medical environment (health system applications management, physician practice management, client services, support, project management, account management).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to interface at all levels
- Experience creating end-to-end training curriculum including content; LMS experience is a plus.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude; ability to understand software configurations and data structures; ability to communicate technical specifications and relate to business case needs.
- Ability to work independently; excellent time management, organization and planning skills are essential to effectively planning and prioritizing work and managing through conflicting deadlines and ambiguity.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel is required
Attributes of an Ideal Candidate:
- Strong interest in clinical, care coordination, care management workflows, payer driven quality solutions/applications
- Passionate about facilitating a continual learning experience; developing and maintaining best practice sharing promoting client success
- Technically savvy with sharp business acumen
- Tenacious, high-energy, driven/self-starter, positive/optimistic - “can do” attitude
- Proactive approach; takes initiative; solutions-oriented
- Critical thinker; innovative; creative; rational
- Self-reliant and works independently with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Versatile; adapts well to change and thrives in fluid / fast-pace environments
- Genuinely curious; continual learner
- Ability to foster relationships
- Ability to communicate constructively with all levels
- Knows how to achieve organizational excellence throughout all functions of an organization