Clinical Services Director
We’re a dynamic team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in the healthcare technology space. Our mission is to develop intelligent solutions that bridge the gap between plans, providers, and patients. We’re well on our way but need more arms and legs to help carry out our mission.
Vital Data Technology (VDT) architected a cloud-based platform that seamlessly integrates traditional and non-traditional data sets from both plans and providers delivering a full suite of integrated analytics, HEDIS management, care coordination and engagement solutions.
Payers and health systems continue to seek better ways to achieve a tighter integration strategy that truly coordinates all stakeholders across the healthcare landscape in a patient-centered manner. Our Affinitē platform bridges the care coordination gaps across the care continuum empowering plans and providers to work in unison to achieve the Triple Aim.
We’re growing and looking to expand our client partnership organization. This role will evolve and mature quickly. Initially as an individual contributor, like all of us, but ultimately progressing into a leader that has a hand in building a high-performing client-centric organization.
The Client Services Director will act as a trusted advisor and advocate for our client partners; this person is the eyes and ears within our client partner base. Understanding what success means to our partners, then creating and executing on a plan to deliver on those expectations is central to this role. Much of what we know about their experience, and how our solutions are driving incremental value from them will be driven by this role.
We’re committed to making our client partners successful and are looking for like-minded seasoned professionals that are also committed to delivering a world-class client partner experience!
If you’re up for the challenge, and the following sounds like you… let’s talk!
- Develop and own the ongoing relationship with existing client partners, becoming a trusted advisor to all levels within the client organization ensuring long-term loyalty and referanceability.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client partners clinical and business landscape, challenges, goals, and objectives; simultaneously identifying areas of opportunity for further collaboration that would drive additional value.
- Manage all phases of the deployment process managing internal and external resources according to plan all the while coaching our client partners as they implement and scale the Affinitē platform.
- Oversee ongoing product education/training efforts strengthening product usage and adoption.
- Commit to continuous product and delivery innovation; sharing client input and product ideas gained through interactions within the base and in the market place.
- Proactively and effectively manage evolving expectations, needs, and priorities. Drive cross-functional efforts to resolve issues and/or deliver on client partner needs, goals, objectives.
- Maintain a constant pulse on the overall health status of each client partner, ensuring all members of the team are aware of our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and treats within the account.
- Unwavering commit to the overall success of the organization, and our client partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in client facing relationship management and/or project management roles within the healthcare information technology space. SaaS and start-up experience are a huge plus.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and client relationships simultaneously; PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with ability to modify style and approach to interface at all levels.
- Experience working across multi-disciplinary lines quarterbacking efforts spanning sales, professional services, technology, support, and product/engineering.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex technical solutions and specifications relating to specific business case needs.
- Must be a critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills; proactively create ways to drive additional value for our client partners ensuring our value is understood and accepted across the enterprise.
- Willingness and ability to travel is required
Attributes of an Ideal Candidate:
- Technically savvy with sharp business acumen
- Tenacious, high-energy, driven/self-starter, positive/optimistic - “can do” attitude
- Proactive approach; takes initiative; solutions-oriented
- Self-reliant and works independently with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Critical thinker; innovative; creative; rational
- Collaborative team player who is willing to “take out the trash”
- Versatile; adapts well to change and thrives in fluid / fast-pace environments
- Genuinely curious; continual learner
- Ability to communicate constructively with all levels
- Collaborative with strong influencing skills