June 16, 2020 | 2:00 PM in Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Registration is open to all health plans.
What We’ll Cover
With extensive experience walking alongside Medicaid plans to improve care management, quality and risk, Vital Data Technology’s Matt D’Ambrosia, Chief Executive Officer, and Dr. Alan Spiro, Chief Medical Officer in Residence, share how plans can leverage artificial intelligence to improve the effectiveness of care management and tackle new challenges managing care by applying conventional and unconventional data beyond SDoH.
Key takeaways include:
- Discover ways to optimize care management in a post COVID-19 environment
- Understand the difference between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics and how are they linked
- Gain an understanding of “unconventional data” types, beyond SDoH, and their use within AI
- Explore how embedding AI in your care model enables health plans to automatically micro-target high-risk members
- Learn where traditional analytics fall short and how AI is used to drive action and make operational data more powerful
- Walk thru use cases on COVID-19’s impact on SDoH, those with High-risk conditions such as diabetes and more